4/2 Modular Directional Valve
- Delivery (Max grease Viscosity NLGI 2): 300 cm³/min
- Working pressure (Adjustable): 60÷300 bar (870÷5431 psi)
- Lubricants: Oil min. 32 cSt Oil max. 1000 cSt Grease max. NLGI 2
- Lubricant connections : (R - P - 1 - 2): 3/8" BSP or NPT
- Protection grade: Protection grade
- Working temperature: -20° C ÷ + 50° C (-4° ÷ +122° F)
- Humidity: 90°
- Weight: 4.7 Kg (10.4 lb)
The Modular Directional Valve (4/2) is a completely new valve which has been designed to satisfy a wide range of requirements.
The key feature is the modular base which has all hydraulic connections.
This means fast and easy replacement in the field without disturbing pipework and minimizing downtime.
Modular base: means fast maintenance, minimum downtime and less contamination
Dual Line: for inversion of Dual line systems.
Progressive and zoned systems: by plugging port 1 or 2 the valve can be used for zone complex circuits.
Grease applications: particularly suited for grease, it can be applied to any circuit requiring a 4/2 valve.