989 Oil Pump & Grease Pump
- Max. Working Pressure - 300 Bar ( 4410 psi)
- Max. Fixed delivery - (pump unit Ø6 mm) 10 cm3/ min (0.61 cu. in/min)
- Max. Fixed delivery - (pump unit Ø8 mm) 17 cm3/ min (1.03 cu. in/min)
- Adjustable Delivery - (pump unit Ø6 mm) 1,4-10 cm3/min (0.085 – 0.61 cu. in. min)
- Adjustable Delivery - (pump unit Ø8 mm) 2,5-17 cm3/min (0.15 – 1.03 cu. in. min)
- No. Of pump units - From 1 to 3
- Reservoir - 5 kg. (11 lb)
- Lubricant Grease Viscosity at working temperature - NLGI 000, NLGI 2
- Working temperature - + 10° C ÷ + 40° C (+50° ÷ +104° F)
- Motor voltage - 220/380 V – 50/60 Hz
- Absorption 90 W at 220/380 V – 100 W at 24V DC
Description of 989 Oil Pump & Grease Pump
989 Oil Pump & Grease Pump is compact and low cost; ideal for applications on small-medium size machine tools.
COMPACT AND LOW COST
989 pump series is ideal for applications where space and costs are key factors. The pump is
perfectly integrated with the 999 pump series from which it inherits the main features like: modularity,
quality and performance. For these reasons Series 989 represents the perfect solution for an
extensive range of midsize applications.
The standard version is ready equipped to satisfy the requirements in small-medium machine
tools applications. The standard version of the pump is complete with refilling filter, electric minimum level, a pumping unit with 6 mm or 8 mm diameter.
FIT YOUR APPLICATION NEEDS
989 pump series can't the changing needs of your application. The availability of installing up to
two pumping unit (with fixed or adjustable delivery) gives you two options: to triple the standard
flow or connect three lubrication lines directly to the pump.
Fixed or adjustable delivery are available. The adjustable delivery is: 1,4 – 10 cm3/min for 6mm
diameter pump element and 2,5 – 17 cm3/min for the 8mm diameter.