Cannon Electrically Operated Grease Pump
Specifications of Cannon Electrically Operated Grease Pump
- Supply voltage: 230V/400Vac - 3Ph - 50Hz – 0.55 kW 240/415Vac – 3Ph – 50Hz – 0.55 kW 280/480Vac - 3Ph - 60Hz – 0.65 kW 110Vac -1Ph - 60Hz – 0.9 kW 230 -1Ph - 50Hz – 0.55 kW 24Vcc – 0.55 kW
- Flow: 0.465 cu/inch (125 cm3/min)
- Maximum Pressure: 250 bar ( 3PH motor) – 200 bar ( 1PH motor)
- Pump type: Piston mechanism Outlet Connection 3/8” BSP
- Drum Capacity: 20Kg-25Kg - 50Kg - 180Kg/200Kg
- Lubricant: Grease NLGI 2 max
- Degree of protection: IP55
- Gear Reducer Screw and helical wheel: R=50/1
- Drum Fixture Includes radially located retaining screws.
- Pressure By-pass Integrated adjustable: 0 ÷ 250 bar
- Return Line for Dual Line systems Port: 1/4" BSP
Description of Cannon Electrically Operated Grease Pump
The Cannon Electrically Operated Grease Pump has been designed to meet the requirement of designers that require a traditional
barrel pump approach to system design when no compressed air is available.
The Electrically Operated Grease Pump operates completely with the use of a 3 Phase Motor to provide generous ow and
pressure characteristics that allow it to be used even on medium to large systems.
In particular, when equipped with a Dual Line inverter, the pump can be used to pump lubricant
in a dual line system with the advantage that the pump is already equipped with a Grease return
line that is piped internally through stem back to the reservoir.