Loco S3 Pneumatic Grease Pump
Specifications of Loco S3 Pneumatic Grease Pump
- Air pressure: 44 ÷ 88 psi (3 ÷ 6 bar)
- Compressed air inlet: G 1/8 UNI - ISO 228/1 with cone seating for 6mm tube
- Reservoir refilling Grease nipple with check valve type - UNI 7663 – “A“ – 1/8“ NPT
- Lubricant outlet: G ¼ UNI – ISO 228/1
- Reservoir return: G ¼ UNI – ISO 228/1
- Fixed delivery: 2 cm3 /stroke
- Adjustment delivery: (- kit 3133390) 0.5 ÷2 cm3/stroke
- Lubricants oil min: 32 cSt
- Grease max: NLGI 2
- Max. grease consistence: 36.5 mm
- Operating temperature: 41 ÷ 122 °F (+5 ÷ +50°C)
Description of Loco S3 Pneumatic Grease Pump
The LOCOPUMP S3 grease is an ideal single acting pneumatic grease pump generally used in
single line progressive divider lubrication systems such as nP – nPr, SMX, SMO, SMP or SMPM.
LOCOPUMP S3 is equipped with 2 different reservoirs, 0.5 Kg for small areas, and 2 kg, both with
spring loaded follower plate, which means it can easily handle NLGI grade 2 grease.
The transparent reservoir allows the user to clearly see the quantity of grease remaining and a
low level grease switch is present to provide remote alarm signals to the machine it is mounted
on. Additionally, the reservoir lid can be modified to install a High level or a DropSA continual
level sensing device.
High Reliability is guaranteed by the use of steel in the construction in all the pumping element
components and the pump piston is manufactured in ground hardened steel.