Miquel EXT Air/Oil Spray Lubrication
- Pumping system: External pump
- Maximum Oil inlet pressure:2,5:1 in relation with air inlet pressure
- Oil ow rate per element (with compensation valve): 0 ÷ 2cc/min (oil 10cSt ÷ 32 cSt) 0 ÷ 0,5cc/min (oil 32cSt ÷ 100 cSt)
- Lubricant:10cSt ÷ 100cSt
- Pressure switch calibration: 6bar [87psi]
- Element solenoid valve power supply: 24Vdc
EASILY ENGINEER DISTRIBUTED AIR-OIL MQL SYSTEMS WITH MIQUEL-EXT MAINTAINING CONTINUOUS AND PERFECT AIR/OIL LUBRICATION
FUNCTIONAL, EFFICIENT, EASY TO USE
Air/Oil Modular systems MiQueL EXT (External Pump source version), are centralized minimal lubrication modules engineering with separate pressurized reservoir or external lubricant pump. All the MiQueL technology easily deployed around your applications.
MiQueL EXT, air and oil is fed separately to the modules.
Oil pressure must be higher than the air pressure. The PRO versions will automatically balance oil pressure depending on lubrication point back pressure.