High assurance of lubricating system operation and monitoring26 Progressive Grease Lubrication Systems The Serial 26 progressive lubrication feeder is the key part to the system allowing the metered dispensing of grease under pressure to each point in the lubrication system. The modular system of progressive distributor offers flexibility advantages for system design engineers and low cost maintenance advantages. Serial 26 Progressive grease lubrication system is used mainly for grease lubrication in total loss or re-circulating oil systems. High Pressures and long pipe runs are common requirements as operating or environmental demanding conditions. Serial 26 progressive lubrication system can be used also as zoned system when irregular cycle conditions for different parts of the machine are requested. The design parameters of a progressive grease lubrication systems include many variables such as volume and frequency of grease required at each point, number of points, operating conditions, pump pressure, etc. DropsA skilled engineers are available to design large scale project and provide installation, commissioning, support and training anywhere in the world.
- The progressive grease lubrication system can be used at high pressures
- Easy Expansion or modification of the system
- Modular Elements (using SMO-SMX progressive distributor) allow the element to be changed quickly and without disconnecting pipe work.
- Modular concept provides low cost replacement of components
Typical Applications of the Serial 26 Progressive Grease Lubrication System :
- Machine Tools, particularly medium-large sized systems
- Transfer lines
- Small-Medium Grease lubricated machinery - E.g. woodworking - Presses (generally for Oil re-circulation)
- Cement Plants
- Steel and Chemical
- Pulp & Paper, Printing
- O shore and Marine
- Gas and Petrochemical
- Chassis and Mobile Equipment