Control Lubrication Systems is excited to announce that we have added the Dropsa SMP series mono progressive distribution block to our product range.
We now have 4 options available for the progressive distribution blocks, the SMX, SMO and the NPR for the modular range of distributors and the SMP mono series distributor block.
– Min. Pressure: 20 Bar, 300 psi
– Max. Pressure: 300 Bar, 4400 psi
– Max. Cycles per min: 625 cycles
– Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 ºC, 22 to 158 ºF
– Lubricant viscosity: Min.: oil 32 cSt Max.: grease NLGI 2
– Material: Zinc Plated Steel Stainless steel Aisi 304
– Cycle Sensor
– Proximity Type: PNP or NPN 10-30V DC – 200 mA
The SMP is a single block progressive divider valve that is ideal for applications where space is limited.
It is available in 6,8,10, 12 and 18 outlet versions, each with an output of 0.2 cm³ / 0.012 cu. inch per cycle. An outlet can also be merged with the sequential outlet on the block by removing the special outlet fitting and installing a plug.
Visual or electronic monitoring can be achieved simply by removing a plug and installing a visual or electronic add-on device as shown below. The spools in a progressive metering valve operate sequentially partitioning equally across the outlets, the grease being pumped into the metering block inlet.
In the event of a blocked lubrication point all the spools will stop, thereby allowing the user to monitor the entire system with a single monitoring device.